12-30-2019, 05:15 AM   #24
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post

Bron is a flopper, drama queen, attention whore, pseudo-intellectual, passive player without a killer instinct. Great player for sure, but I can't stand him and his fans.
People seem to forget that LeBron predicted a little over nine years ago how many finals he would be losing....

He is a great player but it’s so annoying that he tries SO DAMN HARD to surround himself with a dream team and being the GM. He left Miami as he wanted ‘say’ in player personnel but Riley close that lid quickly. He goes back to Cleveland and as soon as Dion Waiters started bitching about not getting the ball enough LeBron shipped him to OKC. He tells management to sign Tristan Thompson to that ridiculous contract and if it weren’t for Draymond they wouldn’t have won in 2016. Would LeBron have bolted to the Lakers w/o winning in Cleveland so he can make another chip and dip commercial? Tried hard all last season to trade the whole team and Tommy Lasorda for AD and it backfired. Yeah, they finally got AD but so far they still can’t even beat the Clips. KL has his number.
Appreciate 2
Germanauto9698.00
ny325895.00