View Single Post
      01-16-2020, 04:52 PM   #46
CT335xi
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 x5 m50i, 2005 evo 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricVR4 View Post
I can think of a whole host of things worse than this stuff. Baseball has been corrupt since the 1800s, this is nothing new

If you've seen or heard some of the player reactions around the league (and former players), a lot of them already knew multiple teams across the league stole signs electronically. Most of it has been player-driven too.

Logan Morrison of the Brewers: "I know from first hand accounts that the Yankees, Dodgers, Astros, and Red Sox all have used film to pick signs," he wrote, per NJ Advance Media's Brendan Kuty. "Just want you guys to know the truth. I personally think it's a tool in a tool belt to pick signs, but if we are going to be punishing people for it. Don't half ass it."

Our stats in 2017 were still better on the road than they were at home (including post season). And the Red Sox/Yankees/Dodgers bats all went silent against our pitching during our run.....so all of these people saying we've ruined baseball and stole the World Series and are the worst of the worst, baseball has never seen this big of a scandal, blah blah blah are hypocritically hilarious

Edit: I also understand the excuse "well everybody is doing it" is also a bad one. We cheated, we got punished, end of story. It's just the moral high-ground preaching from people whose own teams have cheated for decades in one form or another (and have been caught/punished) is getting really, really, really old. Not accusing you of this either, just making a generalized statement/rant
Bottom line regardless of who is suspected of cheating you guy cheated and got caught and there’s plenty of evidence. There is now some saying the cheating continued in 2019 with the buzzers , and the video of the Altuve walk off homerun were he is yelling don’t rip off my jersey!! I wonder why
04 325xi, 91 gmc Syclone, 08 335xi, and 13 x3 35i msp
2014 x5 50i msport
Appreciate 0