Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
A really close friend of mine looks just like B-Real, it's uncanny. I used to be a huge Cypress Hill fan, still am I suppose just don't listen to them as much now days. I read in an article years ago that they drove through the middle of the LA riots in the 90's on a tour bus. They had eaten mushrooms an hour before getting in the bus, hadn't watched the news and rode right down the middle of it and didn't even notice.

I may have forgotten to mention School Boy Q in my list of new artists as well.

I mean, how can you not dig this?

I was JUST about to post about ScHoolboy Q. I don't listen to a ton of rap/hip-hop but I really dig schoolboy Q. Collard Greens got me curious so I popped him onto to my Spotify and just hit shuffle play. Man, he has some BANGERS. "Hell of a Night" has been a playlist fixture of mine for the last year or so and I still love it.

I also really like a few G-Eazy jams:

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 1