tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post

I'm analyzing this diagram and am confused about some things:
1. why are there 2 lines, plumbing (why is there a 'vent'?) and septic?
2. I guess the drainer/maintenance guy accesses the tank where the scum/sludge is located? How can he possibly check the whole system for prbs?
3. is this setup ideal or would it be better on a slope where the house is higher elevation, then the septic tank, then the leachfield?
4. someone mentioned electricity loss being a prb, what did they mean since I don't see any moving parts?

Totally new question: what happens in cases where there is no city water access? I guess one needs to install a well? How does that work and what are the concerns? I would imagine the biggest ones being limited supply and if the quality if good enough?
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0