08-28-2015, 12:56 PM   #19
kgroschi
Captain
Germany
Rep
Drives: 08' M5, '09 335i, '18 M3 MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow191 View Post
It just doesn't look integrated at all. Basically take a Cayenne, throw and aftermarket front bumper on it, then wrap or dip it matte black. The wheels are stock and other than the bumper and color, it doesn't look modded at all. It looks like what you'd do to your hand me down Cayenne if you're 23 and don't have much money. The orange accents just add to that impression as it seems to be "what can I do to make a statement without spending any money?"

The car itself is obviously nice, just not what's been done to it. Of course cars like that turn heads, but so does a Caprice on 30"s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgviper View Post
I 100% appreciate the work that went into modding this car. I just think you can't really improve on the way a GTS looks stock and in more ways than one, this GTS just has too much going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfEightyM3 View Post
Dont like the mods, but for its size, there isnt a better handling/feeling SUV. Add in the fantastic V8 and it's got win all over it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtron View Post
is that matte green?

it's not really my style but i appreciate it being different.

i bet it's really something to see in person.

Nice feedback guys. Just making clear, this is NOT my car!

I know the owner very well. He is 23, very wealthy and has a few cars.

I personally like the car I gotta say. Maybe in person it looks better. I like how the orange accent goes all the way through from the front to the rear exhaust in one line. The stock GTS is too boring. This one has obviously the bumper, hood, straight exhaust and the matte metallic black wrap (the first black metallic wrapped car in the US.)

And without spending much money I would say is relative. The car was $50k and the mods about $12k.

I think it is a beast and not comparable to a Caprice on 30s And as far as I know... the car works very well if you guys understand what I mean

Verde Mantis Green M3 F80 Manual
-
Motor Journalist from Germany and BMW Genius
Appreciate 0