View Single Post
      06-27-2019, 07:33 AM   #19
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

The girlfriend and I have been together for 3 years in August. I opened the door to the car for her the very first time she sat in my car and have done so every single time since, no exception. I have witnessed other women noticing my car door open-ry for the girlfriend and give their men dirty looks after; or on occasion, I will hear a lady say "Why don't you do shit like that for me?" This is usually followed by a look of disgust/"I should be like this guy" from the male.

I try to open entryway doors for her unless she has positioned herself to where I can't get to the door. If there is another female within proximity, I will open the door or hold the door for them as they enter.

If I see her carrying anything, I take it out of her hands and carry it for her.

Reasoning: I was raised to be a gentlemen and respectful of other people......until they give you a reason not to be. My father was a ladies man and this is what I was taught as a young lad. Even if you are pissed, she is in the wrong, just kicked you in the sack or whatever, you still do it....every single time. I'm not saying I'm not an asshole because I genuinely hate most people but I give them the benefit of the doubt before they show their true colors.

Also unsure if how I approach, speak to or respect women has any direct correlation to how often I have sex (which is daily) but I'm sure it doesn't hurt. I act like a gentlemen outside of the house and like a filthy, demented, sexual force of nature otherwise.

Last edited by King Rudi; 06-27-2019 at 07:38 AM..
Appreciate 4
MKSixer34183.50