07-25-2014, 06:45 AM   #147
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Well the benefit to your situation is that you seem to be a natural ectomorph, so putting on body fat won't really be an issue for you. How many calories are you taking in on average? Also, what do your legs look like? I'd suggest that you focus mainly on the big compound lifts (..and the largest muscle groups) rather than isolation exercises at this point. Become romantic about squats. It will put mass on you everywhere!
I honestly don't even know what my average calorie intake is, to be honest. I should probably get into the habit of tracking my intake.

My thighs are actually pretty...., thick and somewhat toned, but not as much as they used to be. I've played hockey for about 17 years, soccer for 10, and tennis for 10. I usually do leg presses @ 150lbs, 3 sets of 10 reps.

Calves are...., so so. I definitely don't have chicken legs like a lot of people I see. Which is surprising, given my weight.

Since this I finally was able to make it back into the gym yesterday, I'd like to start a new regiment next week including some of the ideas you've tossed at me to see where it takes me!
Appreciate 0