Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 340i

Garage List
2016 BMW 340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gthal View Post
No noticeable fat loss in my experience. I generally think BCAA's are overrated and oversold. I do believe they help in recovery and can have a place when used while training in a calorie deficit (i.e. cutting) but the only really important ingredient is leucine and you need to have enough to make it useful.

Having said that, I will throw a scoop in my water when I work out on the off chance it aids in recovery but mainly because I like the taste so it's almost like drinking kool-aid
I've read tons of reviews where people say it's helped in muscle recovery, which is exactly what I'm looking for. I know the other results are inconsistent and probably nonexistent!

Switching gears, but what is everyone's thought on intermittent fasting? Just read a bunch of articles on it and it's interesting to say the least. I'm not interested in a "diet", but it's kind of amazing that having certain windows of caloric intake can actually benefit you whereas most people see bodybuilders eat several meals a day. Just thought it was interesting and as I'm getting more into fitness I like to do more and more research.
Appreciate 0