View Single Post
      09-14-2021, 05:50 PM   #39
Sportstick
Major General
Rep
Drives: '15 228i and '24 X3 sDrive30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCD1 View Post
Some aren't interested in discussion - they're only interested in calling other people's comments invalid.

Not anyone in THIS thread, OBV....
Again, not true. Discussion is fine. I certainly engage in it. If someone wants to share their philosophical, moral, or religious objection to a versatile platform strategy, let's have at it. If we have an actual automotive body engineer here, let's have their expert input. But, there are posts on this thread that presume to know the answer to the OP's question of weight and assign it to "bad design" or a non-dedicated platform. Without facts to support that supposition, that claim is meaningless and misleading and, until supportable, invalid. That is what I find objectionable.
2015 228i 6MT/Track Handling/Tech/Cold/Premium/Lighting/Driver Assistance/KCDesign Strut Brace/M2 LCAs/Rogue SSK/BBS SR/PS4S/ER Chargepipe/AA Intercooler/Dinan Shockware/MPerformance Spoiler/Black Grilles/Xpel Ultimate PPF & Prime XR+ Tint/Adam's Ceramic/no CDV
2024 X3 sDrive30i/MSport/Premium/Dynamic Handling/Shadowline/Parking/Xpel Prime XR Plus/Weathertech Cargo Liner
Appreciate 0