Littlebear
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...the Mods crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I thought you were out?!?!

P.S. The issue isn't whether or not you're pro-law enforcement; after all, this thread is intended to be an inquiry thread full of varying opinions. The issue is the way you convey and your tendency to be passive aggressive and/or condescending. Nobody is fearful of your opinion. Some, including myself, just choose not to engage you much of the time because of your attitude.
If you are still willing, I'm willing to listen to your answer to problems I addressed in my first & second post of this episode, especially how the police unions can't see it to encourage vaccinations of its members.
I got belittlement & insults instead the first time. Pls read my two posts below & tell me what is so objectionable?

"More than 460 American law enforcement officers have died from Covid infections, according to the Officer Down Memorial Page, making the coronavirus by far the most common cause of duty-related deaths in 2020 and 2021. More than four times as many officers have died from Covid-19 as from gunfire in that period."
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/17/u...sultPosition=1

Post #1) "Nonsense. In NYC the cops & firefighters have such low vaccination #s that will just ensure spread. That was before the vaccine mandate. And they don't wear masks in the supermarket.
Just pretend you are in the army & buck up."

Post #2) "Considering that the low vaccine rate is not limited to NYC cops & firefighters, but nationally is killing cops at ~ six times wot guns do, I don't see the prevailing political attitude of NYC being a major factor.
We all indulge our mental flights & fears. Getting over such is one of the battles of life. I really don't understand why police unions would come out against vaccinations. These are people of authority & influence. For some reason they act like their sh!t don't stink."

Last edited by Littlebear; 10-18-2021 at 01:09 PM..
Appreciate 0