Littlebear
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...the Mods crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Ok, I'll bite. Here's the simplest answer that I can provide you:
  1. The unions won't be able to encourage vaccinations because the refusal to vaccinate has nothing to do with them. What I mean is…..people are refusing to vaccinate because of their own personal belief system, BIG government intervention, distrust in BIG government and distrust where THIS PARTICULAR vaccine is concerned (..and the absurd push behind it). A union isn't going to change those fundamental positions.
  2. Police unions understand their purpose, and their purpose IS NOT to push an agenda of any sort. The purpose of a union is to fight for labor rights and to some degree, civil rights.
  3. The deaths by COVID infection do not tell the entire story and I know of many cases [in general] where COVID was penned as the cause, but that person's health condition was conveniently missing from the reference. I do not know of ONE person who died SOLELY because of contracting COVID, which isn't to state those cases don't exist, but they are the outliers.
  4. Choice should always an option!

I hope that clarifies your inquiry.
Yes, that is much better. You just gave us four reasons why policy should not be made by the general police population! The foundations of those points are so weak.

Thank you Clan.
Appreciate 0