View Single Post
      11-24-2021, 10:53 AM   #77
Evrim
Turkey
Rep
Drives: BMW iX xDrive 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest View Post

No door handles is just bad design and person in charge of ergonomics should be sent to study again before being allowed to design. Or better yet, hire a guy from Audi.

Volume button or door opening - I noticed same things when I drove a Taycan for the first time. Like Im picking someone up and they want to get in... how to open door? These cars without physical buttons are dumb while trying to looks smart. I wish someone with common sense stepped in and stopps these tech people from running wild.
To be honest, I found this comment a bit interesting, with all my respect.

Innovative stuff and new designs are in all parts of our life, not only in cars.

Owe can say a start stop button is also weird compared to turning the key to start the car but world of cars are evolving in a way of new technologies.

Personally I found the door bottons inside-outside very nice and cool. Maybe in 5 years we will see something new and completely different. This is the reality.

If the designers are not going to design new and innovative stuff, then why we need designers?

In this way of thinking, we should stick with Nokia phones, instead of new smartphones.
Appreciate 1
sahajesh2294.00