View Single Post
      09-14-2020, 11:11 AM   #467
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post

*One things for sure it must have been blind mans bluff, certainly for Sainz but knowing it was a rolling start on the tricky bendy track some caution could have been employed and passing manoeuvres initiated later.
Note Grosjean's uttering that ''Bottas was trying to kill me''. It is serious mate for those words and it's not good enough Masi saying there is no problem with the current r/s system.
Grosjean was doing some road rage during practices by almost banging wheels and squeezing other cars my friend.. you should see them.. one was to Perez couldnt remember the others.. but he was literally acting ragey and did it at least 2 times last weekend.. and i guess he is in FIA safety team or something as well.. its ironic in that case..

but yeah i agree restarts should safer.. but the problem is FIA made the call for taking in SC to the pits too late.. normally most of the restarts was ok because SC was turning the lights off somewhere at the middle of the lap and engineers could find time to inform drivers and they get in a tighter pack.. but as i ve said SC turned the lights off at the final corner.. ouch..

Lewis almost all the time floors it right before the last corner but Bottas' will to eat the straight a bit during restart + last second SC calling in + gaps in the pack f'ed the whole thing it seems.. i dont know but i guess it ll be better if they put a rule like leader has to pick up the pace before the last corner or something.. cause Bottas' call was late as well since he could be overtaken under the rules right after the start finish line anyway..