View Single Post
      02-12-2019, 09:34 AM   #2267
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

I haven't been in here in a few days. Some gold in here recently.

I'll touch on the bathroom etiquette not only at the gym but in general and at work. I used to be a tattoo artist and clean hands are HUGE to me. In order to obtain a license, part of the class was an hour long on how to wash your hands correctly and what to do after. (not touching the faucet with bare hands, how to dry, how to remove rubber gloves etc.) At the gym it absolutely amazes me at how many people I see come out of the toilet/urinal area that do not wash their hands after. Thankfully the gym has hand sanitizer, spray and paper towels about every 5 feet. Recently at work, I notice every morning someone comes into the office and takes a massive shit in the mens restroom and doesn't flush the toilet. There are only two men that work in the office, one of which is me and the other is the plant manager. It is possible that it is a production employee but there are only a few that have access to the office during non-business hours. The biggest thing that pisses me off about this is this is the bathroom that is used by visitors who come by our facility. The paints a fantastic picture of who we are as a business to other companies that do business with us.

A younger guy probably around 18-22 age range started the gym last week and does not understand personal space at all. It seems that every time I'm in the middle of a set this jack ass will get within inches of me. Last night I decided the next time he does it I'm going to drop a dumbbell on his foot.
Appreciate 3
zx10guy5149.50