Undisputed World Leader
United_States
Rep
Drives: Arctic 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by arn
How many of you guys drive on the NJTP? I drive on it every weekend. There are always some stupid slow drivers on the left lane going like 60MPH and blocking traffic while the speed limit is 65. I thought the left lane was suppose to be the passing lane... what ever happened to that? the sign specifically said "KEEP RIGHT, PASS ON LEFT". Some drivers actually step on the breaks before they reach 65 on the passing lane, even though there are no cars infront of them. It got me really arrogated today, I was on the left lane behind this stupid car going like 60... and this huge ass truck pull up next to me going the same speed. So I was stuck in between the huge ass truck and this stupid slow ass car infront of me, and I couldn't even change lanes. My car was shaking while I was next to the truck. This lasted for like 10 mins. I mean if you want to drive at the speed limit, then get off the focking passing lane and let others pass! sry for the long post, I just felt like sharing this with u guys.
Consider arming your vehicle with forward-facing rocket launchers – I’ve thought about that many, many times.
Appreciate 0