View Single Post
      07-25-2007, 12:35 PM   #91
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post
What I dont understand is even though we disagree with so many things the government has done yet we're not really doing anything about it. It's like just sitting there watching the days go by. I sure as hell hope the next president will do this country some good.
I agree, that is the negative thing about American population (in General) that I have learned ove the last 16 years living here -- you can sell them anything if well marketed. And then, even if proven wrong, as long as it currently does not affect me badly, I will ignore it and come with the comments like :If you don't like it, move to Canada..."

Remember, how well the Government marketed the Iraq war -- every day bad things about SH, Chemical Ali, and so on. Every day showing the brutality of the regime, then slide in the 9/11 stuff. Of course that some will connect those and start believeing in what they see.

The USA has the best MArketing and media tools in the world, no question about that.

BTW, what can we do about Bush? By the time you prove that he lied (knowlingly), that he ordered bad things, that he profitted of middle class suffering, and so on, 10+ years will pass. In a mean time, he will put the blame on someone else -- Tenet, Libby, previous admin, Current Congress...
Appreciate 0