View Single Post
      04-13-2010, 10:18 PM   #12
08rookie
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
I'm confused. You own your own company. You want to drive a cargo van for a courier service?
in short yes...my brothers and i inherited my fathers mortuary...the business generates a lot of income but also has alot of expenses...hopefully i can say il be swimming in the money in due time but for now the day to day grind just doesn't put me where i want to be. if i can supplement myyy income by a couple hundred extra bucks a wk/day it would help...

i actually like to work...i feel bored and useless when i dont work...if im not at work im at the gym working out ha...and the reality is the mortuary kinda runs itself...ive been around this my entire life and my brothers and i can run a full service funeral fit for a king in our sleep lol...

that being said...the mortuary has a fleet of vans, cargo vans, sedans, and i personally own an SUV and 330...and im always out in the tri state area, philly jersey metro and the courier business nxt door to us literally presented an offer to me...so i thought i could use the forum to help me navigate the process...

not like im a CEO who delivers pizza on the side for weed money ha
Appreciate 0