Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 F80 M3, 22 G01 X3 30i

Garage List
2022 BMW X3  [9.83]
2015 BMW M3  [6.50]
1. Are you a BMWCCA member currently? Yes

2. What is your regional club (if you don’t know just say don’t know)? I am a member of the Tejas Chapter (Central & South TX)

3. If you are not a member, what was the reason for not joining? N/A

4. Have you attended any meeting or event with any BMW chapter? I have attended nearly every event with Tejas Chapter for the past 6 years.

5. What are activities you would like to see the BMW chapters do in your area? We do driving events to destinations as well as some track activities. I would like to see some social and driving events local to either Austin or San Antonio areas, as most of our members are in one area or the other and it's not always convenient to drive 80-100 miles to attend an event in the "other" city.

6. What activities would you like to see on a national level? We already have the yearly Octoberfest which is held in different cities each year.

7. What type of programs would you like to see BMWCCA support? CCA already supports the BMW Foundation and the Street Survival driving schools for teenagers.

8. Do you want BMWCCA to find ways to help enthusiasts with acquiring parts for projects? BMW CCA's Roundel Magazine and its national website provide classified ads for cars as well as parts, particularly for hard-to-find items.

9. Open comment / suggestion. This is a great club, and members who participate in the events, both as attendees and planning/leading them, get a lot of enjoyment from the social aspect as well as the technical and driving parts. Some chapters tend to focus on track- or autocross-related events, and not everyone cares to participate in those activities, so diversifying the event schedule is something that should be looked into, with alternative social and driving events.

2015 F80 ///M3 Sedan 7DCT Tanzanite, 2022 X3 sDrive30i 8AT Brooklyn Grey
Appreciate 0