View Single Post
      03-29-2019, 04:48 PM   #300
overcoil
Major General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

I thought I’d share a few good wrkouts that I’m really liking. Started about three or four months back. I don’t worry about keeping a stringent routine, just wrk it till fatigued.

1) alternating between Matrix Krank Cycle and pair of 30lb dumbbells hammer-curls. Maybe start out doing a few minutes each and winding down to 15-20 seconds each. Sometimes for a total 15 or 20 minute workout. Sometimes get near maximum resistance on Krank Cycle.

2) Hittmill X treadmill, longest was 45-minutes, doing farmers walk for up to 80-seconds with anywhere from 35 - 50 lbs on each side. Constant changing of resistance and hand positions for treadmill with and without weighted hand-grips.

3)alternating: jump-rope, push-ups and overhead press with 36lb dumbbell. Each rep can be anywhere from a few minutes to 20-30 seconds. Complete time 20-minutes.

4) alternating: pull-ups with dips. Total time 20-minutes. And altensting 3 different grips including a chin-up.

5) handstands, attempting handstand push-ups against a wall, but very minimal range.

I’ll combine some of these or add them to a day when doing Olympic style lifting. Just thought it might be an interesting change up for someone.
Appreciate 0