Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Rename this the TMI-Cringe Thread, please. J/K

Thanks for bringing this up Big Marcus!

So I'm in the same place being a full of testosterone fairly hairy gentleman. I can grow a full beard in a week and I get epic 5 o'clock shadow with the added bonus that my facial hair is like a brush bristle. Except for the testosterone part, epic fail all around. My facial hair grows so quickly that I actually did the first of 6 treatments for laser hair removal about 15 years ago but doing a 3rd or 4th degree burn on my face over an 8 or 9 month period didn't seem to be a good idea. I still have a rough spot where the laser lingered a bit to long. Luckily Ashley, the tech, was hot enough that it didn't bother me too much.

As such, I shave every day unless something major comes up. I like my face baby-butt smooth and the ladies like it that way, as well. I'm currently experiencing a back to the future moment and shaving with a Gilette MK3 which I purchased by mistake when I meant to purchase the MK20,000 or whatever the number is now. Guess what? My shaves are clean and just as smooth as they were with the MK20,000. What a freaking ripoff.

I use a covered and waterproof electric for the man-scaping. ALL women like a clean, environment to work in. :roll eyes:

Lastly...everyone should get a manicure and a pedicure at least once a month. Women LOVE smooth hands and feet. They don't like your hands around their soft bits if you have Hobbit feet and Master of the Iron Claw hands. It just doesn't work out. At all.

Great topic Big Marcus...I may test this out myself.
Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 4
TXSTYLE13851.00
Run Silent15127.00
King Rudi13154.00