infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: (17 X5M)gone 2018M3CS HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
Now there's an interesting quandary.

I think were I a real world team owner, I'd rather not have the likes of him in my organization. Were I a Fantasy Football player, I'd take him for sure because in my fantasy world I don't have to consider his ethics and character, only his actual performance would matter to me.

All the best.
Your opinion is based on what you hear in the media and misinformation is force feed down your throat, and if ethical standards were set to your level there would be no NFL the league is full of real "criminals".

the success of the patriot organization has been unprecedented in the salary cap era. 13 teams dont even have a superbowl let alone 4 with one QB and 6 appearances. If mediocre is your brand of sport well have at it but for me, Thursday you will be able to see the best to ever do it, take in the moment and watch something that very well may never exist again.

tom is also hardest working guy on the field . first to arrive last to leave constantly practicing and watching film honing his skills each and everyday. If thats the type of guy i shouldnt have my kids admire and look up too then we can never relate.

Last edited by infamousdiz; 09-05-2015 at 08:58 PM..
Appreciate 2