05-15-2021, 04:30 PM   #15
Stephen5242
Canada EH!
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosnoop View Post
I thought having a dedicated iX forum would reduce this type of posts.

I guess most users who want to participate in this forum or want to buy an iX are OK with its look.
I can understand criticism of the car on options available or when problems are discovered after the car is released, but is it really necessary to post negative views about the looks here among potential future iX owners when you obviously have no interest in this car?

I think it's ok to post your view about this car's look in the General BMW forum, but it's not very nice to post it here.
It's like giving a thumbs down when you meet an iX driver in the future, or tell him "Hey Bro, the car you bought is so ugly!" - would you do that in real life?
Is a plague within the bimmerpost forms. These people who's only purpose is to bitch and complain about everything BMW does now and in every forum.

One would think if they had no interest they would just move along to something they are interested in as that is what enthusiast do, look for and participate in threads on things they are enthusiastic about. These guys just want to spread their pathetic misery to others as they have no life to speak of. They are just Trolls masquerading as enthusiasts.

Being on the front page is not an invitation to come in and interfere with other members enthusiasm on a regular basis.
Appreciate 11
beto_L.A.343.00
Rumbloki176.00
sahajesh2294.00
BMWZ41909.50
soheil64.50
d05wtt22.50
reprod148.00
shameson164.00