04-21-2016, 12:35 PM   #1126
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJP86 View Post
Man that is a great transformation! I believe your POV on carbs lol, hasn't seemed to slow you down a bit!

How have you gotten routines? Friends/made up your own/the internet/trainer? and what is your cardio routine like?
Haha, thanks man! It's been a lot of hard work, right now I'm at around 11.5% body fat. I would like to reach 9%, but I am pretty comfortable with where I am, at the moment. Will use this winter to really focus on bulking up, and changing my meal plans around. Looking at a 3500 daily caloric ceiling for this, and macronutrients are absolutely key in maintaining form.

I actually started out using home DVD routines to get a grasp on the types of routines I should be doing (P90X+, for reference) and it has seriously helped me a lot because I work out at home in my basement; excessive equipment is not required and the routines are quite strenuous and intensive.

I have 4 sets of dumbbells ranging from 20lbs-50lbs and dedicate Monday's and Fridays to upper body and core routines (hammer curls, deadlift curl press, shoulder flys, negative pull-ups, wide chin ups, etc), and Tuesdays and Thursdays I run an Intervals routine that encompasses 3 intensity levels of the same workout, 30 seconds apiece (jacks, burpees, run in place, etc), similar to plyometrics, which is jump training. Wednesdays is a total body ordeal, dumbells squats, push-ups, etc. Saturdays is.....wait for it...leg day. I think the key to everything is really just doing different things each day of the week. It will really fortify your basis.

Do you usually go to a gym or home gym?

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0