Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
1. I have never had a pistol "snag"
2. I like Glocks
3. I have done a lot of defensive training. "Front sight-front sight-front sight".. is embedded into me. Meaning you get the front sight on the target as quickly as possible.

It very could be that if I switched over the sighting system might be an amazing thing. But the law of physics says that it can not be as accurate. The greater distance between the front and rear sight the more accurate you will be.

So really the only advantage to this firearm is that it won't snag. So train enough that snagging is not a problem.

Readers Digest: IMHO this is a Gimmick with no advantages (for me). Again..just an opinion. I'll pass.
A boxers saying, all plans go to hell once you get punched hard in the face.

One can train day in day out but when things get real Murphy’s law often comes into play. Unless you’ve drawn in a situation where someone is real close and an imminent deadly threat training doesn’t mean a whole lot. Mitigating anything that might cost ones life is a plus and a second lost if it by chance hangs up could cost a life. Not to mention it does have sites but a bit different then we’re all used to. I’m curious to check it out to see how it will work or not. Visibility seems good enough from the vid. Longer site radius is more important for 25 yard shots and greater, PD distances not so much.
A pistol like the 365 would usually used within ten yards in life and death situations. More of a quick point and shoot deal then aimed fire. Center mass hits at 5-10 yards is pretty easy to accomplish snap shooting w/o even utilizing sights. Sometimes even just firing from the hip at these near contact engagements. It’s not a target pistol but a save your life pistol at crazy close range and a 10+1 pistol that will disappear in a pocket. IMO
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 4
unluky7528.00
bubbaboy107.50