Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Totally agree. Yes, the world is sh*t, I know. Sometimes I want to listen to music that makes me forget about that. And what better way than 90s punk-pop?

Do you still snowboard? I had to give it up finally and go back to skiing. Started skiing when I was 4. Switched to snowboarding when I was 20 and never looked back. I herniated my L4 in a motorcycle mishap 3 years ago and cant snowboard anymore. I'm pretty tall so I ride a 165. I really have to wind up to swing the board around. I just cant get the rotation anymore like I used too. Range of motion is limited and it just hurts like a b*tch by the end of the day. Makes the ride home off the mountain horrible. Switched back to skiing last winter. I hate it, but at least I'm still on the mountain. I just want to be carving through the trees in some fresh powder on my board soooooooo bad!
Sorry about your back. Yep, still snowboarding. I never skied, though. I grew up on the beach and was on my high school surfing team. When I moved to the mountains, it was a natural progression to pick up snowboarding. I ride a 156 Burton Custom.
Attached Images

King Rudi13154.00