No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by omasou View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
At BMW they want me to rank their service when receiving the key, before I've even seen the car which is nonsense! Especially if I didn't watch them work on it and have to trust them.
Seems sketchy to me...
Of course it is! Last time I couldn't set my star mark on the paper the advisor offered as it did not say to evaluate my experience with him, particularly, just the service. I've no doubt he took the liberty to do it himself then. I found my passenger seat stained with dirt. Luckily I managed to wash it off, but not that easily: a wet paper towel didn't do it but a wet (alcohol based?) cleaning cloth did.

Quote:
it might be time to find a new BMW dealer.
The choice is limited. There was a reason why I chose to buy the car from another dealer and had the car serviced/repaired there since even though they are much farther. But the last time they diverted me from themselves by trying to dig even deeper into my personal data, creating a serious scam vulnerability, than these do, referring to a law they hadn't read and hoped I hadn't either. To me (I read many reviews) these are criminals, those are rednecks and the others (I visited some briefly when choosing where to order the car) aren't more attractive.

Quote:
I've always received an email or text.
They used to call the next day but they couldn't reach me (only once, perhaps) as I don't use the phone even when I have plenty to say. Lately they turned to sending survey links from the local BMW representative and they push my review to the service.
Appreciate 0