Tallest
Major General
Rep
Drives: 911

Garage List
2011 911  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encanto View Post
The jacked up xDrive look on this car does not match the M Performance intention. ��
I know, right? BMW still thinks their xdrive is bought by those who have take their car to ski vacation and they dont want Audi to have all the sales.

Meanwhile people who buy xdrive range from those who live in SoCal (why!) to those who dont want to buy winter tyres (wtf) to those who just get like 4 days of freezing temps and wanna play it safe. And everything in between.

Some cars you cant lower from factory (like above, or e-drive cars today), while others now can be (new xdrive G20 for example.. yet in past, old 3 series if came with Xdrive they always sat high.

So many threads searching for lowering springs for xdrive, BMW should take their budget and take a piece of it and buy a clue...

PS. Nordic climate for last 15 years for me, always drove rwd cars, except once when I had 4wd, Msport car that sat high but had the full kit. It was dumb to spec Msport, but extra ride height on F11 wagon was super in snow, I gotta admit.

Last edited by Tallest; 10-26-2021 at 08:55 AM..
Appreciate 0