10-05-2019, 10:05 PM   #28
gjm120
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Maybe I've been under a rock but all this Biden stuff seemed to come out of left field. I mean, we've been talking about Biden for a year now. How he has gaffs, how he is creepy around little girls, etc. he's been a topic of discussion on this board for many many months. Now all of a sudden he's as dirty as the Clintons and has been using his power to influence and enrich himself and his family via the Ukraine and China? Is this something you dudes have known about for years? The way you are talking it's like a foregone conclusion that the Bidens are dirty rats on the level of Clinton and, like, everyone has known that for decades. Have i just somehow missed all that all these years?
It smells as much- if not more than - Trump's a traitor who colluded with the Russians. So launch a probe as intense as the Mueller investigation. He might be our president and he could be compromised by foreign countries. Recall the talk about Trump having business dealings in Moscow before he was president. As opposed to allegedly enriching himself or his son while in public office.