View Single Post
      02-20-2021, 11:31 AM   #26
Sportstick
Major General
Rep
Drives: '15 228i and '24 X3 sDrive30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA-RET View Post
I see GM has redesigned the Volt for 2022 (and is adding a small SUV) at a rather appealing price point.

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2...fficial-debut/

For a commuter with 250 mile range @ $34K it may be a reasonable option. The article says the interiors are vastly improved over the previous version (which was one of the biggest complaints).

I'm going to wait for some hands on reviews before passing any judgements.

There are rumors that there may be a new $7000 fed rebate for any new EV bought. That could really jump start some buying.
The Volt was dropped. I believe you intended Bolt. Adjacent on the keyboard and used to be in the showroom!

One journalist said GM could ensure high volume by modifying the name/badge and supplying these to Tesla as the Model 2!
2015 228i 6MT/Track Handling/Tech/Cold/Premium/Lighting/Driver Assistance/KCDesign Strut Brace/M2 LCAs/Rogue SSK/BBS SR/PS4S/ER Chargepipe/AA Intercooler/Dinan Shockware/MPerformance Spoiler/Black Grilles/Xpel Ultimate PPF & Prime XR+ Tint/Adam's Ceramic/no CDV
2024 X3 sDrive30i/MSport/Premium/Dynamic Handling/Shadowline/Parking/Xpel Prime XR Plus/Weathertech Cargo Liner
Appreciate 0