View Single Post
      11-30-2021, 08:13 AM   #2941
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Didn't make it to the gym at all last week with visiting the relatives. I did run 5 miles on Monday and Tuesday followed by a 5k Turkey Trot on Thursday. Other then that, just played some golf last week.

Finally back home in SC this week. Used Sunday as a rest day as I drove from 2am to 11:30am heading home - although I did manage to play 18 holes once I got back (walked the back 9). Yesterday was shoulders and biceps followed by a 3000m row, core work, and 15mins on the stair master. Today was Back and Triceps followed by the same cardio/core regimen mentioned above. Trying to lean back out as although I was active in a relative sense last week, I ate a ton and drank like a fish haha.

It should warm back up on the tailend of the week here, so I hope to run Wednesday-Friday coupled with my typical gym regimen. We will be staying put for Christmas this year, so I'm going to see what I can accomplish from now to then. Itching to get pretty lean, just need to stay dedicated. My biggest problem right now is that work always purchases a lot of snack and food around this time of year. So I always end up munching...
Appreciate 0