View Single Post
      04-05-2016, 10:28 AM   #31
The Chaddening
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bicycle - reducing carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wind Breezes View Post
If you're getting arrhythmias on an APPROPRIATE dose of amphetamines you're gonna get them with caffeine too. Also, I'm not sure which arrhythmias you're talking about but if you mean your heart is "skipping a beat" that's most likely a premature ventricular contraction which is completely harmless and extremely common. If you're getting other arrhythmias on a REASONABLE DOSE, you have an issue which is going to impact you regardless of whether you take any medication. Also, adderall is only 50% dextro, the other half is levoamphetamine which serves little purpose except to raise your blood pressure. I suggested pure dextro for a reason, as it will provide ample motivation and focus without taking a toll on your circulatory system. Methamphetamine is actually even better in that respect, but good luck getting a Rx for that--it's possible but very difficult.

The whole problem here is the OP made it obvious he's not motivated enough to work out. There's exactly one "forced" solution to that which is what I mentioned. Supplements are complete bullshit because you need to do A TON of working out to max out your body's capacity, and it's even more difficult to eat an ideal diet. There's no reason for anybody to be taking supplements UNLESS they're already eating great and spending multiple hours per day exercising. And even in those cases, supplements aren't gonna help you gain unless we're talking about "the juice".
Adderrall is absolutely horrible for you and I don't need research to tell me that. I was on it for years throughout college. My heart raced and my heartbeat was irregular(especially during exercise) and now that I am off of it my heart rate is completely normal. I was a zombie. My head ached constantly and the only thing it made me want to do was take more adderrall. I suggest you check out examine.com. Unbiased compiled research on nutritional supplements that show consistent improvements on power, strength, endurance, and recovery especially for supplements like Beta Alanine, Creatine, BCAA, Citrulline Malate, Glutamine and Nootropics such as Huperzine A and Alpha-GPC . By the way I feel like you are the kind of dude asking his friends for Sudafed so you can cook up meth in your garage. Get that garbage(adderrall) out of your brain, its rotting it
Appreciate 1