04-05-2016, 07:23 PM   #33
The Wind Breezes
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i N55 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
Lol you okay, dude?
Aside from holding a variety of strong and controversial views, and having an ever so slight propensity towards internet arguments, I think so. How about yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirthBrooks View Post
Adderrall is absolutely horrible for you and I don't need research to tell me that. I was on it for years throughout college. My heart raced and my heartbeat was irregular(especially during exercise) and now that I am off of it my heart rate is completely normal. I was a zombie. My head ached constantly and the only thing it made me want to do was take more adderrall. I suggest you check out examine.com. Unbiased compiled research on nutritional supplements that show consistent improvements on power, strength, endurance, and recovery especially for supplements like Beta Alanine, Creatine, BCAA, Citrulline Malate, Glutamine and Nootropics such as Huperzine A and Alpha-GPC . By the way I feel like you are the kind of dude asking his friends for Sudafed so you can cook up meth in your garage. Get that garbage(adderrall) out of your brain, its rotting it
Sorry you had a bad experience with that medication--you're far from the only one and I bet you were on a huge dose of it. Also, you must not have read my posts as I never suggested adderall in the first place and I made an additional clarification as to why I didn't recommend it. I also made clear the main danger of using these drugs in reasonable doses (say, 5mg dextroamphetamine equivalent to start) is that it can screw with your brain's reward mechanisms.

Now, those supplements you mention all have very marginal effects. Creatine is probably the most "effective" of the bunch and it's pretty overrated. If you really did your homework on nootropics you would also know about adrafinil and the racetams, which are slightly effective but again only marginally. They are next to useless in the face of real, but dangerous, medication.

There DO EXIST supplements, like peptides, that are effective and currently unbanned, but they are also substantially unresearched. For example, GW501516, which is banned in pretty much any sanction competition but legal to purchase and use in the USA. It absolutely works miracles, with that caveat that it may cause cancer--nobody knows yet.

As far as cooking meth goes, that wouldn't be necessary as I have no need for / interest in hard drugs and if I did they're readily available in my area. The only drug I've used in several years besides LSD is Rx #420--I don't even drink alcohol.
Appreciate 0