05-19-2016, 08:34 AM   #40
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzE46 View Post
Kind of a tough question to answer since we all adapt to things different.

Dorian yates believed in mentzer training principles and worked out only 3 times a week.

Arnold worked out each body part twice a week. some people overtain some people don't believe in it. I don't personally to a certain extent.

me personally, I would go 5 days a week with 3 days on 1 day off 2 days on 1 day off split.
I feel like separating the Am and Pm workouts leave me more fatigued and have less of a mind muscle connection, I usually do high volume and exhaust my muscles till near failure, that's what works for me but everyone is differe.t

I say do HITT 20 min after your workouts but up to 3-4 times a week after your training sessions if your into that.

as far as far as preworkouts

GAT has some good ones.

optimum nutrition,

PRE GYM which is my favorite and I stack it with BCCA's and creatine.

but OP do what works best for you, try it for a week and if you feel that it may be better for you If not then go back to your old split or what works best for you.
Dunno if this was for me or the OP, as you addressed, LOL, but great insight here! Just finished my morning sets, I think I am gonna lay off the pre workout since I am somewhat limited weight-wise by the gym plates at work and it's just enough for a decent pump in the 25-30 minutes I've allotted for myself.

I've heard great things about JYM but dammit he needs to make like 60 servings tubs instead of 30 for everything.

You take your BCAA's pre workout, also? That's pretty cool, I thought creatine was included in pre-JYM. Beta-alanine included also?

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0