View Single Post
      07-06-2018, 02:55 PM   #9
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
A trailer park I got lost in, she was 13 then, so she's about 17 now.

Badly abused by her step dad, pregnant when we met by him, I got her some resources in the end but she usually emails me sometimes but now I haven't heard of her for a while.

I'm going to go through my pics from the trip, I just pulled to a petrol station and when I went back to my Peter, she was crying next to it. A few people I know got her a job, and some resources for an abortion/ having a baby / giving a baby away. My role was not one of asking which she did.

Anyway, I usually get an email every year, but now it's been 14 months with nothing. She could be okay and it could be that she has moved on, I just would like to know and I'm not above using my fellow members.

I did some weird charity shit when I lived there. I basically connected people to resources.

I'll look it up, I know how much my girl Judy loves curls, and you don't even have to pay for the shipping! (I've never owned one but warm thoughts counts, right)
Yep, sounds like TN alright. I hate to hear things like that, I can't believe you've never owned a curling iron.

On a serious note, that's terrible. PM me with details when you gather them. Good on you for helping others. It's hard trying to help people sometimes. All too often making the changes in their lifestyle, even though they didn't ask to be put in those situations, is just too much and they end up going right back.
Appreciate 0