View Single Post
      08-27-2020, 03:20 AM   #54
atzepeng1984
Rep
Drives: X1 F39

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335xi Beast View Post
Figure out your daily maintenance (CALORIE COUNTER), plug in your age, height , gender, daily exercise level and you get a good idea of calories to maintain your current weight.

Drop calories by 100 first week, reassess, same weight, lower by 200 calories, reassess, do this until you start losing weight just so you know where you actually are in daily calories. If you get this wrong you will fail every time. Start lifting, do very little cardio (waste of time), build muscle burns more fat!!! You look much better, more tone and get stronger.
Totally agree with this! Now I don't know about the absolute exact number of calories you should drop, but I can definitely definitely recommend using a calorie counter -there's countless easy to handle apps for this- it makes all the difference. When I started losing weight I just had no idea what amount I was meant to eat, what amount I actually ate and what types of food would take up my fool daily limit in like half an hour.
Losing weight is a real challenge cuz it means changing your life style (if you wanna lose loads) you're gonn ahve to learn a lot about yourself. Calorie tracker for me was one of the simplest yet most effective things on the way!
Appreciate 0