View Single Post
      10-07-2020, 08:53 AM   #258
Dlpfcb
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

What am I reading...protein....protein....protein please don’t listen to this. I highly suggest researching about food and the effects on the body. Meat, dairy and cheese by far some of the worst things to eat especially do to it’s inflammatory effects. And everyone says grains are bad? Grains have been in our history since the beginning of time, and some countries that have the lowest obesity rates eat grains as part of every daily meal. Take a look at the US today, we are pushing almost 50% obesity rates for adults and children already being obese by 3. Why? The industry has massively changed, we consume an average of 300lb of meat cheese and dairy per person per year in the US. All of this is packed with fats, saturated fats and so many other chemicals for growth properties that are needed to meet the US consumption rate. It really boils down to this, intake under daily burn....that’s it. Easiest way to achieve that is to maintain a daily workout routine, reduce fats and highly processed foods. I’m not saying don’t eat meat by any means but meat should never be the star on you plate by weight. The bulk of your food by weight should be whole grains, nuts, seeds, fruits and vegetables. Vegetables and fruits are basically free calories and of course the vitamins reduce and prevent so many illnesses. Good luck and please don’t do one of those meat only diets....you may lose some weight but internally the effects on your body are brutal.
Appreciate 3
rebekahb3128.50
tcphoto3477.00
chassis6373.50