Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
I guess thats understandable.

Don't get me wrong I'm not one of those guys blowing cash on gym clothes lmao, I haven't even bought gym clothes in years(wish I was kidding). Last thing I bought were a $60 pair of nikes 6mo ago because after gorilla glueing my converses 100x they just couldn't hold up any more haha. I just know I'd look like a spaz with the gloves. I'm not about all that extra gear that people wear/need to have, half of them just wear it to look the part without pushing their limitations, I see people benching 135lb and wearing wrist wraps..... like what lol? Way I look at it if you're wearing wrist wraps you better be benching 3 plates, wrist straps/belt if your deadlifting over 405, belt if you're squatting over 365 otherwise you should be going in there raw, but I'm pretty judgemental

LOL!

You and I sound the same. If I wasn't for my wife, I would probably never have any new clothes.

In the gym, I pretty much stay covered up as much as possible and nothing matches most of the time. I'm not there to impress anyone....and definitely not there to make a fashion statement.

As far as gear.....I am the same. I didn't even know what knee wraps were or tried a set until I was squatting 4 plates.
Appreciate 1
JP102463.00