View Single Post
      08-30-2020, 10:43 AM   #237
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

im really really sick of this looooong stints that ruins the real racing action really.. back of the grid cars are lapping 3 seconds faster than the ones up on the front.. i dont care if the cars get slower or something but tires condition shouldnt be a big factor like this at all.. its should be driver and the car.. i feel like i can puke every time i hear tire preserving really..
must find a way to lose less time during pit stops.. increasing the speed limit d be dangerous but maybe shortening pit lanes or something i dont know i just want to see cars pushing instead of driving like sunday afternoon drive with a wife onboard and 2 kids strapped on the backseats and a even dog in the trunk.. f its racing.. even in Le Mans they dont nurse tires this much!!!

anyways.. it was a masterclass weekend from Lewis that yeah not everyone is enjoying but i do..
Bottas wasnt there all weekend long that i guess he used all the new energy from divorcing having a new girlfriend and a new season.. he doesnt look like he is in pieces but he looks desperate a bit and i guess he started accept the fact that he s not in the same level.. 0.5s margin over one lap in quali was a very clear not pleasant picture for him... but well done to him as well.. great to see an epic team continue winning..

i guess it was a recent low point ever in last 2 years for Ferrari.. telling Leclerc ok we re thinking what do about the strategy hang on we ll tell you style is ridiculous.. its normal to have flexible strategy but the tone of Leclerc's engineer was more like he was lost.. like they dont know what to do.. its a shame for Ferrari but they really close to rock bottom things may started to get better even if it doesnt look like that.. i started to think that Ferrari might waste Leclerc's next year and the following as well.. they have to find a way out cause Ferrari is a great brand they have great cars.. it started to look like they re in F1 to sell their road cars and its not good.. spent quite a lot of time in their museums, factories basically in their own lands and they deserve much much better things than this.. but i can even see what sort of chaos and conversations going in the factory and among the workers...

it seems like Red Bulls did the right thing on the wrong time hoping to get something like Silverstone this weekend.. Max went out of rubber and Albon as well by losing places.. and its superb to see Albon started to have better weekends now.. he is a bit silent kid but he is really fast lovely to see him started to show his potential bit by bit..

Renaults i guess if there ll be 3-4 more laps Ricciardo might have overtake Max, he was coming very strong.. looks like they have a powerful engine and chassis started to work better as well at least on faster tracks.. im glad that they didnt focus on 2021-2022 more than this year as Alonso asked..
it was like an old and very fast Ricciardo glimpse this weekend which was great to watch.. im sure he ll have better chance next year with McLaren with an Merc' engine.. well done both of them..

it was soo unlucky for Sainz that as they ve said in the coverage i wondered as well that if Carlos was feeling bad during the race because he retired from fun a like race or seeing Ferrari fighting for 13th place..
it wasnt Norris' best weekend he wasnt feeling really ok with the car all weekend it was visible but nice race from him again..

Gio's crash took Russel out as well that he might be a trouble for Ferraris actually at this race.. and Gio's crash was awkward really over correcting but with a big margin.. maybe he was on the radio or something or a weird crosswind or something there must be some additional reason to distract him that much.. that corner is not slow corner that you hit hard on gas on the exit.. it was weird.. but im glad both drivers have no problems cause those carbon pieces could be very dangerous..

Last edited by yco; 08-30-2020 at 10:49 AM..
Appreciate 4
M5Rick60013.50
MKSixer34184.50