Tilum
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: i8 (on order)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddk632 View Post
@Tilum,

Hey man you're new here and I would rather not piss off one of the 5 regular posters in the i8 forum, lol. We need all the participation we can get!

Glad you liked the Sophisto Grey. I look forward to your photos and impressions of the cabin.
LOL, no worries fella

I've tried to organise the 120 photos this evening. But it's getting late now here in the UK, so I'll try and post a few tomorrow when I sift through them to find the better (/more relevant) ones.

P.S. Although the laser lights seem to be firming up as an option for Nov-14 builds (in the UK and Europe at least), one really disappointing piece of news is that has all but been confirmed that the awesome i8 key with the digital display that we've seen (ref. Carac's post) is no longer going to be available for the i8 (or at least not for the first couple of years' cars)!
The key shown below is the key I saw today which (to all intents and purposes) may well turn out to be the standard i8 key.
The only thing that I can see that goes against this communication is that in the UK i8 price list brochure (dated January 2014) a "Display key" is listed as "Standard Equipment". But having said that, this brochure has apparently been withdrawn due to the brochure containing to "incorrect information"!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0