View Single Post
      05-28-2018, 05:45 AM   #22
einscot
Banned
Rep
Drives: '17 f80 ZCP, '94 d90, '13 x5d

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanevery View Post
I put a deposit down on my dealers first allocation of an i8 Roadster over a year before the ordering process opened up. We locked down the order of my Roadster as soon as the order system opened up. Literally within hours. I was told (by BMW NA) that all the First Edition Roadsters were spoken for...

Curiously, my dealer now has a First Edition Roadster sitting on the lot for a couple of weeks (at MSRP)...

I had their first allocation (Euro Delivery in July) and was told all the First Editions were spoken for. Now their second allocation shows up and its a First Edition?

WTF BMW?

I guess owning an X6M, M6, a BMW Individual M4 (which I waited over a year for), and doing the 2-Day BMW Nurburgring Experience every year for the last 4 years didn't demonstrate enough loyalty? Guess I just needed to join some club....
maybe you need a new dealer? i've seen loyalty go right out the window when limited edition models are in play.

although, it seems like bmw makes a limited edition model every two months for some car or other.
Appreciate 0