View Single Post
      01-19-2022, 12:42 PM   #1
rabbit1986
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2005 M3, 2016 D3 biturbo

Ordered my 2022 i3 Unique Forever

Hello,

Placed quite a special unexpected order today.
I am currently driving an Alpina D3 Biturbo ( F31 ).
After having tested tons of cars: iX3, i4 M50, Model 3p, c300e, ... All cars seemed to lack a bit of entertainment for me. Also, I'm not doing a lot of commuting anymore, so I started looking at small EV's.

So why not look at something cheaper, to cover the coming years in, that's affordable to buy and run.
In came the Mini SE. Cool car, drove really well. That was going to be my next purchase. Until my dealer proposed me a I3 Unique Forever edition. That car was so cheap, compared to a mild custom specced i3, it was almost a no brainer for me.

So today I ordered the I3 in the following spec:

It's a limited edition that has the 20 most specced options on the i3 in it's lifespan, things like:

- Leather interior
- Sunroof
- All kinds of sensors
- Navi pro
- Carplay

And a unique color scheme.

I was wondering: is there anyone who has succeeded in disabling the pedestrian warning? I know you can code it, to have it as an option in idrive, but can you also assign a shortcut to it, by using the numeric buttons?

Also: I am wondering if I will be able to attach my smallest child his seat on top of the middle cup holders in the rear. The distance between the inner isofix hooks seems virtually equal to the normal seats. That would be awesome.

Is there anyone who deleted the blue surrounding on the steering wheel?

I'm curious how living with my first ev will be.
Appreciate 4