View Single Post
      04-14-2020, 12:36 PM   #1890
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieSnuffBox View Post
I was expecting Wendy to make a move on her, not Navarro.
I didn't even consider Wendy going after her due to the Navarro connection. I just figured if she was going to put a hit out on anyone, it wouldn't be someone from Navarro's camp. I expected season 3 to go down as Marty getting kidnapped or subdued by Navarro's cartel due to Wendy's.....busy-body activities. Whilst Marty is being held, I figured someone would off Wendy.

Let's face it, Wendy is the problem here. She's the one that got them in the mess they are in, she is the one that kept them in Ozark and she is the one who continues to "grow" "their" business without a solid foundation confirmed before making deals. Again though, if Wendy wasn't around, there wouldn't be anyone to continue to make trouble for them, thus leaving a very uninteresting show.

An interesting side twist I wasn't expecting is my growing admiration of Darlene Snell. Yes that bitch is bat-shit crazy, but she has values & morals....and a hellacious set of balls. This baby business between her and Wendy is going to be insane in season 4. I have a feeling Darlene is going to end up with a black baby before it's all said and done. Too much of a coincidence that the new character, an FBI agent investigating the Byrde's, just happens to be pregnant; and at the rate that characters find themselves "disappearing" it would not surprise me.

Anyone else have theories about season 4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frupal View Post
I’ve been bingeing Community. There are six seasons available on Netflix.
Highly underrated comedy series!

Last edited by King Rudi; 04-14-2020 at 03:06 PM..
Appreciate 2
Murf99314114.00
stein_325i25051.00