04-07-2022, 08:42 AM   #1
Jason
Administrator
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

BMW Returns as Official Partner of Coachella. Reveals One-Off iX For Festival

BIMMERPOST NEWS
BMW is Back on the #RoadToCoachella, Returning as Official Partner of the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.
COMMENTS
Name:  6T6A9535_V1.jpg
Views: 2900
Size:  129.8 KB

• Partner of the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival."]
  • BMW rejoins the iconic desert music festival as official automotive partner, celebrating Coachella’s return for the first time since the COVID-19 pandemic began.
  • BMW’s #RoadToCoachella campaign will feature original content through collaborations with GRAMMY Award™-winning recording artist Doja Cat, who designed a custom wrap for the all-electric BMW iX Sports Activity Vehicle.
  • Additional collaborators include fashion designer and creative director Tremaine Emory, TikTok creator Dixie D’Amelio, actor and model Evan Mock, fashion insider and former pro athlete Victor Cruz, and more.

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – April 7, 2022… BMW today announced its return as Official Partner of the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, renewing the brand’s #RoadToCocahella campaign to celebrate the festival’s first post-pandemic activation. BMW’s 2022 Road To Coachella campaign will feature GRAMMY Award™-winning recording artist Doja Cat and numerous other collaborators alongside the all-new, fully-electric BMW i4 Gran Coupe and BMW iX Sports Activity Vehicle. The campaign kicks off Thursday, April 14, 2022, and extends through the festival’s first weekend.

“BMW is thrilled to bring our all-new, fully electric i4 Gran Coupe and iX Sports Activity Vehicle on the #RoadToCoachella after a two year pandemic hiatus,” said Uwe Dreher, vice president of marketing, BMW of North America. “This is a moment to celebrate several things: being together again, working with so many incredible collaborators once more, and a momentous launch of our all-new Ultimate Electric Driving Machines.”

To commemorate her role as the featured artist of BMW’s 2022 #RoadToCoachella, Doja Cat collaborated with creative director Brett Alan Nelson and renowned photographer David LaChapelle to design a one-of-a-kind vehicle wrap for the all-electric BMW iX. Doja’s unique iX will travel with her throughout her Coachella journey.

“The show that I’m preparing for Coachella defines everything that I’ve done from day one. I never like to do the same thing over and over again, I want to embrace that instead of run from it,” said Doja Cat. “BMW is an iconic brand and I am honored to be working with them. Be on the lookout at Coachella for some Doja-inspired rides.”

In addition to Doja Cat, BMW Road To Coachella collaborators include:
  • 13-time X Games gold medalist and Olympic skateboarder Nyjah Huston
  • Fashion designer and creative director Tremaine Emory
  • TikTok creator and musical artist Dixie D’Amelio
  • Makeup artist Patrick Ta
  • Model and actor Evan Mock
  • Fashion insider and NFL star Victor Cruz
  • Model and dancer Victoria Brito
  • TikTok creator and model Wisdom Kaye
  • Fashion designer Harry Nuriev

BMW’s #RoadToCoachella campaign debuts across BMW channels on Thursday, April 14, 2022.

BMW iX For Coachella

Subscribe to Bimmerpost Youtube Channel
Appreciate 0