View Single Post
      05-22-2007, 08:37 PM   #1
Artz 330
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Z4M, 335i, 135i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Exclamation Where is BMWNA when I need them...

I just got my car back after ANOTHER 3 weeks of being in the shop (2006 Z4 M Coupe). This is the THIRD trip and each time they had the car for 3 weeks. I am paying a high monthly payment for driving a 328xi Loaner.. Funnn!!!

Problem.

Right headlight stopped auto leveling correctly and its all the way down i can not see in front of me.

Right headlight after a about an hour or so of useage (Or any usage at all) will not re ignite. I have to flick the highbeams on and off in the OFF position like 20 times before the right headlight ignites. At this time i must hold the highbeams and switch to the on position for the light to stay lit.

I had it at the dealer 3 times. They told me they reprogrammed the DME, changed a module. Ordered some other stupid parts, and still the same problem. I am sick and tired of leaving my car at the dealership and it not being fixed. This problem started at 15K miles and I am not at 35K miles and the problem is still not fixed.

I just recently in the last year had 2 different e90's replaced both with major problems. I just ordered a 335i for my girl in exhange for the 328i that had been replaced by BMWNA.. I am seriously loosing my petience with these cars and most of all i am losing faith in the BMW brand...