06-25-2020, 07:03 PM   #6
Matthew_M3
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Goodluck brotato. It's all just a mental battle. But having a solid understanding of how your body responds to different macro mixtures is key. Everyone is different, and just because you got a diet from a "pro" doesn't necessarily mean it's the diet for you. Make sure you are providing him with feedback on how your body is responding so he can make changes accordingly.

Took me years to get a grip on what I actually should be eating. At my max weight I was 19 or 20 and around 225lbs - 5' 10". At that weight I was definitely stronger then I am now @ 180lbs. With that said I am far my satisfied with how I look now over then. Still dialing everything in myself, but with the years of lifting I finally understand what I need for intake to cut and the same for bulk. Makes everything a lot easier.
I used to be around 180/185 and Id love to get back there but its baby steps, I know it wont happen over night or in a month. Im using this as a start to get myself on track and start to learn what I need and what calorie intake I should look to consume to cut down. If the program works, then fantastic. If it doesn't, Ill use what im learning to continue trying to cut on my own. I bought it because there are alot of people who have had success on this guys' programs so I though to give it a try.

Mind expanding on what you've done to cut down to 180 and what you're doing to maintain your weight?
Appreciate 0