03-11-2022, 11:04 AM   #10
jeffc42
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 BMW 335i, on order: i4 M50

Quote:
Originally Posted by spool twice View Post
WOW looks great in white! I REALLY wanted white, but then it would be my 4th white car in a row.

The guy who was displaying the i4/iX to me this week said he saw closer to 400 miles on the iX, but this was on FL roads between Orlando to Sarasota, where i-4 and i-75 are reliably gridlocked and when you get up to speed, you will reliably have to flow down for traffic that cuts you off

The one's circulating around Florida is a San Remo Green, Mocha Leather, HUD, HK, Premium Package, Shadow Line, All-season tires, Drivers & Parking assistances, heated/cooled seats, wireless charging, and I'm sure basically all options except the carbon and 20" wheel/tire package.
It'd look even better in Mineral White, I'd bet. That's what I have on my F30. But after a decade I'm ready for a different color, so I'm going blue. Though I may regret it in the summer.

Mocha leather, eh? I considered that. I like the two tone effect. But without an actual car to look at... plus, I'm not sure how it'd go with blue. I'll probably stick with black. But all that said, how did mocha look to you?
Appreciate 0