View Single Post
      03-12-2022, 08:12 PM   #17
Ultbruin
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW i4 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_dracula View Post
I just drove this today, the 40 not the m50 and I have to say it is so quick, I did test drive an ix a while back and that was sooooo slow.
I'd say it feels a lot quicker than what you get on paper, I was under the impression that there is no point in the 40 when you have the m50 but I definitely changed my mind, I'd say the other way around now.
Very agile for the weight of it and it didn't feel heavy at all but I did drive it in sport mode only.
The rear window angle makes it very difficult to see anything but it did have surround view specced which I always add anyway so that fixes that.
I am not a fan of the frameless windows and there isn't much rear headroom

Coming from a G20 I still prefer this chassis vs the 4 series, to me what would make this perfect is if it was a real i3 (not that joke i3)

Too bad deliveries are already in second half of 2023 and possibly delayed even further because of that dumb Russian f**k.
Reps told me the factories in Germany will shut down for a few weeks while they try to consolidate their parts since ofc all the wire harnesses come from Ukraine
It looks like the rear window and the back seat windows are tinted. Is that from the factory?