View Single Post
      04-21-2016, 01:31 PM   #1140
FType22
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
Way to go! That's great; consistency with diet is important, while too much consistency when training ceases to induce muscle confusion and isn't good! Haha. You know, you could just buy regular colorless/raw creatine monohydrate to mix in with your shakes or regular drink; it is tough to find pre-workouts without some type of caffeine included amplifier.

The only caffeine I consume actually is in my pre-workout LOL. Also, look into supplements combining creatine with beta-alanine, it works great and doesn't need to be combined with caffeine. Stacking your pre-workouts is important; my N.O.-Xplode is a compound stack including all of those things.

Definitely dude, they are also really well priced, for what they do, and they taste awesome.

Couldn't agree with you more. Most people are generally just into the fitness discussions because they see it as a hipster fad LOL, but they're not into the nitty gritty. I genuinely take my shit extremely seriously.
Does NO Explode make you jittery? That's one of the things that happens to me with caffeine pre-workout. Doesn't seem to matter when I drink it otherwise, but I hate that feeling. I heard that product can produce the jittery feeling.

+1 on adding the raw creatine to the shake, that's what I planned on doing, again, just haven't decided on which one I wanted. I'll probably just take your recommendation on the BCAA's.

Besides NO and the BCAA you told me about, what are the other supplement brands you take?
Appreciate 0