View Single Post
      01-23-2017, 12:58 PM   #2
IdTamer
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: i8 Pure Impulse

20. To run the wire inside you will need to run it through the gasket as shown above and then reach with your fingers behind the speaker in the cabin to fish out the wire and pull it through.

21. Run the wire under the speaker and with the other wires along the door sill and up to the fuse box.

22. Connect the wire to the adapter by inserting it into the blue plug and then crimping it with a set of pliers and wrapping it in electrical tape to secure it.

23. To access the fuse box, remove the panel under the glove box. There are two torx screws.

24. Detach the red pliers from the fuse box and use it to remove the fuse as shown below.

25. I used pliers to place both fuses into the adapter before inserting it into the board to make sure there was a secure fit.

26. Now that it is powered, make the connections in the trunk with the Maserati amplifier. Then reverse everything to put your supercar back together.

Finally, tuck all the components back into the compartment and you are done.

Thanks to @ElSpa for guidance and for letting the forum know about this kit, and to the supplier of the kit for all the tech support I needed along the way.

All done! Sit back and toast to your achievement

Last edited by IdTamer; 01-23-2017 at 01:23 PM..
Appreciate 6
JasH621.00
clee1982796.00