08-20-2017, 07:14 PM   #1
FANBMWM
If in doubt flat out - Colin Mcrae
Poland
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 F10 LCI SMB M2 LCI LBB

Garage List
2010 BMW 760li  [10.00]
BMW M League 2017. No Borders. No Limits.

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Hi Everyone,

Recently I have been invited by BMW & my dealer to attend BMW M League 2017.

Enjoy my video

Any feedback I will greatly appricitate
In short I was flown to Ljubljana, Slovenia the picked up in a 740d driven to Kempinski Portoroz.
The next day we were driven with a very bare 730d to the nearest airfield were where split into two groups. As soon as we arrived where greeted with a M4 CS which apparently was owned by the general sales manager in Eastern Europe.

Our group was flown by Helicopter to a golf course at Traviso near the Italian Border. While the other group stayed at the airfield.

As we landed we were greeted by BMW AG instructors and a M760li in San Marino Blue & Opal white interior.

Next, we were guided to 10 of 12 Individual ///Ms.
At our disposal, we had M2 M3 M4 in DTC's while the instructors had M2's with manuals (the white ones).

Our instructors iformed ous that each two participant's share one car and half way we swap cars.
From Traviso we had a 30km road with perfect asphalt closed just for us.
As one of the instructors said that there is about 70 (with police) people making sure that there is no one else on the road. The road lead though long straights and very tight corners. The turnaround place was behind the Italian border.
So in the M4 CP Atlantis Blue I was luckily joined by a professional racing driver (that was also a participant) that gave me some hint's how to drive even faster. Later on we have swapped in to a Mineral Grey M2 and we both agreed that the M2 is much better in the corners while the M4 dose better on the straights.
The half way point was a beautiful bridge on which BMW made a livestream on Facebook.

One of the best parts apart form driving what that we went though the Italian border at 160km/h /100mph. No one was able to disable the DSC or put it in MDM as they where coded.

After the thrilling ride at Traviso golf course we had a great lunch but as soon as we ordered coffee on of the instructors said “get to da choppa” (Arnold Voice) and we where flown back.

When we landed back at the airfield and the other group flown to the golf course there where to activities.

“Drag Race” & “Slalom”
First we (Me and the racing driver) went for the slalom and chose a green M6 CP Gran Coupe. Each of us had 3 attempts at which 2 where timed.
Both of us agreed that the M6 has power and even with DSC ON it allows the car to move a bit. Next we had to change cars so we were given a M4 CP Convertible Imola RED.
Honestly, both of us have never ever driven a worse M that the M4 CP Convertible, “it drove like a land yacht”.
Then the was the Drag Race.
Basically, there where two M760li and two X5M.
We had to Launch them and then stop in a small parking space without over shooting.
Both in M760li and X5M the Launch Control was disabled and the explanation was “It damages the gearbox and you have to drive 5km after each one”
So I plugged my phone to the car and reached 175km/h with the X5M without overshooting and 200km/h in the M760li. After this fun we were driven back to the hotel and there was a nice dinner later.
The day later I was flown back home.
If you read this far thanks’ for reading.
Appreciate 10
michal12201.00
mjn771072.50
Grey Dove124.50
1M Tex240.00
Fakemike368.50
Niko ZV118.00
shay2nak1070.00
cliverman955.50